Thursday 25 July 2013


                                 FEAR


In definition fear is the bad feeling that one has when they are in danger, or when a particular thing frightens them. 

God said ‘never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.’

So we say with confidence.

‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’

In definition ‘forsake’ means to leave especially when you have responsibility to stay.

God doesn't have the responsibility to stay for his children; HE stays because he loves us all as his children. We are the ones who are responsible for our behavior because how we behave influence how God sees us.
   
Indeed my Father is my helper; he has walked with me throw thick and thin, protected me from all my enemies. He has forgive me for all my wrong doings. Someone out there in the world doesn't have what i have, the blessing, love and the guidance. 

He has blessed me with love and with that i shall not fear anything.

'The Lord is my helper.'  

No comments:

Post a Comment